Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lindsay and Gunner July 2011
Today was my 28th birthday. The occasion prompted me to reflect on the last year, not to mention how my life has changed in the last three years. I've learned to love myself and be comfortable in my own skin, I've  also rediscovered my love of adventure and knowledge. Also, I've found my imperfections are what make me perfectly me.

I also have taken the time to realize that I am not finished with life nor the adventures that the world has to offer. After a few days of e-mailing back and forth with Snoopy, I have a refined Bucket List. Hopefully in the future it will change because I will have done everything.

Lindsay's Bucket List

  • Stand on top of the Eiffel Tower - Completed!
  • Stand on the London Bridge overlooking the Thames River - Completed! 
  • Hike to the top of an Andes Mountain peak - Completed! 
  • Climb to the top of an ancient pyramid
  • Walk through a rainforest - Completed! 
  • Complete a full marathon
  • Complete the MS150
  • Achieve my goal weight
  • See a sunrise over the Serengeti
  • Respectfully visit a mosque and hear a muslim call to prayer - Half completed! 
  • Visit a concentration camp
  • See whales in their natural habitat
  • See a release of sea turtle hatchlings
  • Touch the memorial at Ground Zero
  • Hike the Grand Canyon
  • Raft through the Grand Canyon
  • Splash my feet in the Black Sea
  • Learn Latin dancing
  • Purchase something authentic at a Turkish Bazaar
  • Swim with a dolphin or a whale
  • Visit "Christ the Redeemer" statue in Brazil
  • Climb to the top of an active volcano
  • See the cliffs of Mesa Verde
  • Trek through Big Bend National Park
  • Touch a wild dolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment