Saturday, April 28, 2012

family times on the ranch - fredricksburg, tx

Nothing like spending time with family and getting in touch with nature! Snoopy’s family is just as much my family as it is his and we always have a great time together. 

While out and about, I was able to get some beautiful pictures of the heart of the hill country. 

well traveled path

flowing stream. the last time we saw this, the drought had dried it up completely

johnboat that had been moved by the rains

cactus!

butterfly on a wildflower

cactus!

thistle - they were beautiful but I later learned from Snoopy’s brother-in-law that these are not good for the land. 


Some of my favorite subjects are of Snoopy’s little niece and nephew. His little nephew is so adorable as he explored through the tall grasses.


I love the sun shining in his blonde hair as he pushes tall grass out of his way

No comments:

Post a Comment