Friday, March 16, 2012

edinburgh, scotland, uk - part 2

Snoopy insisted that since I didn’t get a chance to go to the zoo that I should go again and see the zoo. I was hesitant, but realized I wanted to go again!

Again, I hopped on a 2 and a half hour train ride. Although this time, Snoopy was insistent that I e-mail him in the middle of the day to at least tell him where I was and what I was doing. This was difficult since the loss of my phone, as I had to find an internet cafe. RIP phone. I already miss you.

Anywho, I managed to get to the zoo, get to an internet cafe, then make it down to Holyrood Palace - the Queen’s choice of residence when she visits Scotland. They didn’t allow photos inside, but the outside is neat enough!


I made a beeline for the Pandas as soon as I got here. They heavily monitor the number of people and the time people are in to see them. I got a good 20 minutes in, but it wasn’t easy with all of the people. The pandas have brought in people from all over just to see them! 

The penguins were funny - as usual! 

sleepy Koala bear! 

just for mom :) Sumatran Tiger

excellent pose from the Leopard - thank you Leopard! 

Momma Wallaby with a joey hanging out of the pouch

I wish they didn’t have the fence, but here he is! 

Holyrood Palace - the Queen’s residence of choice when she comes to Scotland













It looks like we are going back tomorrow - yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment